Tuesday 20 March 2018

The Smeltery Restaurant at Mima Review




Following my previous post I wanted to share with you my thoughts on The Smeltery, a stylish restaurant part of the Mima gallery in Middlesbrough providing wholesome food and a great atmosphere. My friend and I were visiting the art exhibitions and we stopped for a bite to eat, I was really excited to try this eatery as I’ve seen some positive reviews on it.

We both had a chick pea, potato and greens salad, which I found unusual and very appetising. I’ve never really had anything like that before so it made a lovely change. The prices were fairly reasonable and the décor was on trend and arty. Overall I would love to go again, particularly to try other things on the menu, they seemed to have some interesting options that I imagine change quite regularly.

I give the restaurant 5/5 stars and would recommend you give it a go if you are in the area. It makes a great afternoon particularly if you check out the Mima art gallery as well which is free. Click here for the official restaurant website and here for the Mima website.

Does this look like a place you would like to visit for a meal?
Have you been anywhere interesting lately? I would love to know! :-) Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment