Tuesday 20 February 2018

The Snack Diaries | Part Seven




Cadbury Milk Tray
(From unknown, price unknown as gift.)
This is a classic that I would think most people would recognise, in our family we gift each other this thing quite a bit. My brother got me this one on my birthday. Of course I’ve had it before, but haven’t reviewed it on my blog. I mostly tend to go for Galaxy over Cadburys for buying chocolate in a block but the milk tray is lovely, and nice for sharing.

Victoria Bakery Victoria Sponge Cake Mix
(From Heron Foods, price unknown as gift.)
My brother kindly gifted me this for my birthday, as he knows I love to bake. My expectations weren’t that high, but I was pleasantly surprised to find this brand of cake mix to be excellent. I have inserted a few photos of my Victoria sponge, I put jam in the middle and dusted icing sugar over the top. I’d be happy to have this again.

Tick Tock Rooibos Organic Tea
(From Too Good Farm Shop, price unknown.)
My parents bought this particular tea at the Too Good Farm Shop, at the time we were trialling out caffeine free tea, and I really enjoyed the taste of the Tick Tock brand. It does have a little bit of a herbal taste to it, which I don’t mind. I could see myself repurchasing, or trying something slightly different from the brand.

Whitworths Yogurt Coated Peanuts
(From Poundland, £1.00)
I got a few of these little Whitworth treat bags for my birthday, with a range of things inside. This particular one was okay, and I could snack on it quite happily but it didn’t blow me away.

What have you been snacking on lately? 
Are you a Cadbury or Galaxy girl? :-) Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment