Monday 13 November 2017

A Beauty Haul: Products for Autumn into Winter


Just recently, I did an online shopping haul with Boots collect+ and Superdrug for a mixture of essential and luxury items. At the beginning of autumn, I was just about finished with my previous perfume by Library of Fragrance. I was delighted with the brand so I thought I would try another fragrance from them. The ‘Paperback’ scent really drew me in, it sounded perfect for autumn/winter and I liked the book association as I’ve found over these months, I do more cosy reading with a blanket and hot chocolate. It seemed like a fun thing, to buy the perfume, and the reviews I read were very positive.

Next is my second ever purchase from Kind Natured at Boots, I’ve been interested in this natural brand lately, and had my eye on the jam doughnut shampoo, which was a very much needed toiletry, as my last shampoo ran out. The next two items I ordered from Superdrug, and each having the leaping bunny logo for being cruelty-free. Flutter is a beautiful brand by Superdrug, they have fun packaging, budget friendly prices and would make good Christmas gifting. These soap flowers were a little treat, and I can’t wait to indulge in a bath of flower petals.

Lastly I picked up a shower gel, by Superdrug Spaa, I’m not going to do a separate review post for this, and instead I’ll give you a quick summary now. I really rate the brand, I was first drawn to the marble packaging, and reasonable price point. They have a large range, so I might go back for more, as I loved the shower gel, particularly for the spa like scent.

I’ll be doing a few follow up review posts soon... 
Let me know which products from this haul caught your eye! :-) Xx





What I Bought Info:

Library Of Fragrance ‘Paperback’ Eau de Toilette 30ml
(£15.00/Boots.com/Buy Here)

Kind Natured Kids Jam Doughnut 2in1 Shampoo 200ml 
(£2.99/Boots.com/Buy Here)

Superdrug Flutter Bath Soap Flowers
(SALE £5.00/Superdrug.com/Buy Here)

Superdrug Spaa Bergamot & Cassis Shower Gel 250ml
(SALE £1.45/Superdrug.com/Buy Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment