Sunday 29 October 2017

The Snack Diaries | Part Six



Taylors of Harrogate Rose Lemonade Tea
(From Morrison’s, SALE £3.00 £2.00 for 20 tea bags)
I’m still catching up with some of my series posts, these snacks I tried and tested over the summer months. I received two flavours of the Taylors of Harrogate tea and was delighted with both. The rose lemonade was the perfect summer beverage, and one of my favourite ever fruit teas. I recommend you try it sometime.

Taylors of Harrogate Sour Cherry Fruit Tea
(From Morrison’s, SALE £3.00 £2.00 for 20 tea bags)
The sour cherry fruit tea tasted lovely too, there was a slight difference between this and the rose lemonade, and the cherry flavour was noticeable with a sour edge. Morrison’s often do offers, I picked mine up for my birthday, although the packaging has altered since.

Organix Punk’d Cocoa & Orange Oaty Bars
(From Too Good Farm Shop, £2.39 for 6 bars)
Admittedly the packaging drew me to these snack bars, but actually they were really yummy too, the cocoa and orange taste was lovely, but it didn’t come across too sweet. I can imagine these would be great for kids (or adults). The price seemed okay, but the individual portions felt a bit small.

Cocoa Republic Summer Sunshine White Chocolate
(From Too Good Farm Shop, £2.50 for 100g)
I bought this over the summer for a birthday treat at the farm shop, I shared on an earlier post and it felt like a real indulgence. The packaging is pretty, and the fruit pieces on the front of the chocolate are so decorative. The excellent quality shone through in the chocolate taste, it melted in your mouth, and the fruity pieces were a nice touch. The brand do other designs/flavours.

What are your favourite special tea brands? 
Does pretty packaging draw you in too? :-) Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment