Saturday 7 October 2017

The Snack Diaries | Part Five



Twinings Cherry Bakewell Green Tea
(From Morrison’s, £2.00 for 20 tea bags)
I have to say I did enjoy this flavour of tea, it was quite unusual but tasty nonetheless. It’s a flavoured green tea, but the taste of cherry bakewell was there. I did add sweeteners into it as I do with all my teas for extra sweetness. It took me a while to get hooked on this beverage, but I would recommend you give it a try!

Nuts & Honey Breakfast Biscuits 
(From Heron Foods, £0.49 for 4 portions)
I was pleasantly surprised by this brand of biscuits, my brother works in Heron Foods so he picks up bits and pieces sometimes. I asked him about any healthier snacks, and he kindly bought this for me. The biscuits are super tasty but not too sweet, and great value.

Crispy Galaxy Chocolate 
(From Heron Foods, £0.65 for 100g)
This was another gift from my brother, Heron were doing an offer on Galaxy chocolate, and this particular variation has crispy bits in, which I found very appetising. Galaxy is a well-known brand which is widely available, and I much prefer it to Cadbury’s.

Raw Health Organic Fruity Coconut Balls
(From Boots.com, £1.99 for 3 portions)
I bought these online with my Boots points, and I was so excited to try this brand, the packaging is modern, and the fruity coconut balls were just as tasty as they look. They were probably my favourite snack from this haul, and were a real treat. They are a little pricey, but can see myself repurchasing with my Boots points.

What food brands do you gravitate towards for snacking? 
Would you like to try anything from this haul? :-) Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment