Sunday 15 October 2017

Rowley’s Too Good Farm Shop Tour and Review


I’ve been meaning to write this post for a while now, when visiting my Nan in Wigan, we often stop at the Too Good farm shop just near Wrightington. It’s ever so lovely, they do a wide range of organic food and drink, gifts and a bit of natural beauty products. Every time I go in, it feels like a treat, and I’ve been picking bits and pieces up, mainly for my snack diary posts.





The prices are actually really reasonable, and in comparison to similar shops, cheaper. My favourite part of the shop is the tea, chocolate and snacks area. They stock food and drink brands such as Clipper, Tick Tock, Doisy & Dam, Organix, Rude Health, Nine and some less known. In the beauty section they stock mostly Faith in Nature etc. 







I’ve taken some photos with my compact camera, so the quality isn’t as good as usual but you can get the idea from the images what the shop is like. From the outside there are beautiful flowers and plants on display, and on the inside the shop has a really cosy and welcoming atmosphere. I would recommend you visit or try something similar closer to you!





Does this farm shop look like somewhere you would like to visit? 
What have you been up to lately? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment