Friday 20 April 2018

Co-op Coconut & Honey Hair Products


Today I wanted to share a review of a shampoo and conditioner I’ve been trialling. I’ve been looking into supermarket own brands and I recently bought some products by the Co-op. It’s lovely to see that Co-op’s offering is both inexpensive and cruelty-free. I spent £1.09 for each 300ml bottle which seems really great value. The products have the leaping bunny logo as well as the V no animal ingredients logo. The packaging is simple yet striking with the graphics and is also recyclable. I can imagine most people enjoying the very pleasant, refreshing scent of coconut and honey.


Now onto the details of how the actual product rated. The shampoo was my favourite scent out of the two, and the consistency was just right and lathered well. It made my hair manageable in the shower and later left my hair squeaky clean and shiny. The conditioner was lovely too, and again made my hair manageable and in good condition. The coconut and honey fragrance lingered on afterwards. A little product went along way with both.

Overall these items were a success, and I enjoyed giving them a go. The Co-op have some other haircare choices in their line so I think they are worth a look into. If you are just getting into cruelty-free, these could be a good way to start.

Have you tried supermarket own brand beauty/toiletry products before? 
What’s your current favourite shampoo and conditioner? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment