Sunday 28 January 2018

The Brazilian Café Review & Tour



Happy Sunday – today I wanted to share a lovely café I visited in December located in Redcar. It was the first time we had been in, we were celebrating my Mum’s birthday and the experience was very pleasant, there was a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. My Mum had a lovely birthday, and we enjoyed doing something a little bit different.



My mum and I both had an enormous slab of coffee cake each, but it was very light yet creamy with a nice taste. My Dad had a chocolate Oreo cake which he was pleased with too. The drinks were equally tasty, my decaf cappuccino, served in a Christmas green cup and saucer was just right. My Dad had a latte but I couldn’t remember what drink my Mum had.



We are thinking of returning another time, it would be good to go back and try other things on the menu. The prices and service were great. The interior had a lot of character with mosaic design tables, and the plates and cups used to serve were interesting too. 



I had a chat with the owners about taking photos for my blog, and they were very obliging. I took some documentary images, so you get a feel of what the place was like. I thoroughly recommend!



Does this café look like somewhere you would like to try? 
Do independent cafes interest you too? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment