Thursday 18 January 2018

Kind Natured Jam Doughnut Shampoo


Welcome to a new post, today I will be reviewing this shampoo which I have been using for a little while now. This is the second product I have bought from the Kind Natured brand, the first being a tutti frutti detangling spray which I found to be lovely. Keep reading for my honest thoughts on my newest purchase…

I was super excited to try the detangling jam doughnut shampoo, the scent sounded right up my street, and I wanted to see if my hair detangled well like the name suggested. I would say the scent is true to the description, it’s gorgeous, and the shampoo consistency even feels like jam which I loved. I was also impressed with how manageable and shiny my hair felt afterwards, and the scent lingered on.


I love the stylish packaging, and the price point is reasonable, this particular item is £2.99 for 200ml. They have an adults range of products too which I am yet to try. In the kids section the apple smoothie shampoo looks tempting…! The brand seems to nail their fragrances and provide a varied range of products all available at Boots. 

The brand states the product is free from sulphates, parabens and petrochemicals, and they are suitable to use on your kids. This product as are all the others is 97% natural which I think is awesome, and it’s nice to see they are available on the high street. I would definitely recommend this item, and I can’t wait to experiment more with the brand! Buy the product here.

What shampoo are you currently using? 
Are you interested to try out this brand after my recommendation? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment