Saturday 14 October 2017

Burt’s Bees White Tea Facial Cleansing Towelettes


Hi, how are you all doing? Following the last blog post, I decided to share with you these Burt’s Bees face wipes. I think these have been my favourite item in the gift set my friend kindly gave me. They are scented beautifully with tea extract and have a generous amount of moisture, leaving the skin satisfied. They feel extremely calming on the skin, perfect if you want to use them just before bed.


They are fairly pricey, on naturisimo.com, you can buy them individually for £6.49 here and there is ten wipes included. I also think it’s very odd a natural brand, on a natural website, and featuring a leaping bunny logo, are selling in China with their beauty product laws. I consider this to be a bit false-advertising. I enjoyed using these wipes very much, but it’s just a shame for cruelty-free bloggers.


Are you a cruelty-free blogger? 
I would love to hear your thoughts on buying natural! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment