Saturday 30 September 2017

September Primark Haul



Hi and welcome to a new post, today I wanted to share a few bargains I picked up in Primark this month. I went at the beginning of September, mainly to get onto my Christmas shopping, if you’ve been a reader for a while, you know I like to plan early. I had a really successful trip, I bought some Christmas presents for family, and bits for myself to go away to be wrapped up. So not to spoil the surprise, I decided just to show you the things for now, and I found some fabulous bits.




I’ve been more into buying loungewear lately, Marie Kondo from The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying book mentioned having some investment pieces for general loungewear instead of just recycling old, and shabby items. I thought it was an idea that could work well for me, with being a bit of a homebody, and spending quite a bit of time in our van camping/travelling. When I went in, they seemed to have a lovely selection of hoodies etc., I went for two hooded sweatshirts in flattering and autumnal colours, and they are so soft/cosy.



I was in desperate need of some general wear socks, I picked up two packs in alternative prints. Other essential items included bobbles, they came in autumn appropriate colours, and the velvet ones are so pretty! My eyes were led to these gorgeous real leather gloves with a bow detail on the wrists. They came in different sizes, the medium fitted like a glove, ha! Their stationery section was looking good too, I can’t wait to use my lips design weekly planner and metallic notebook.



What I got:
Blue motif hooded sweatshirt £7.00
Plum hooded sweatshirt £7.00
Polka dot socks 5pk £2.50
Floral print socks 5pk £2.50
Pink bow detail leather gloves £7.00
Velvet bobbles 3pk £1.50
Plum colours elastic hair bobbles £1.00
Pink lips design weekly planner £2.50
Metallic pink lined large notebook £3.00

Have you been in Primark recently? 
What things have you been loving lately? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment