Monday 7 August 2017

The Snack Diaries | Part Four



Tropical Whloefoods Fairtrade, Organic Mango
(From a farm shop, £2.39 for 100g)
I wasn’t sure what to expect from this product, but with it being 100% fruit I knew it would be healthier than other options. Also I was pleased to see its fairtrade so paying a little extra seemed okay. I did find the taste was extremely fresh but I wasn’t thrilled with the texture, it was very chewy, making it hard to eat. For this reason I can’t see myself repurchasing.

Doves Farm Organic Apricot & Chia Seed Flapjacks
(From a farm shop, £2.59 for 4 bars)
This month’s purchases mainly came from a farm shop while visiting a distant relative, and taking advantage of not having to pay for postage, I treated myself while away. I was delighted with these flapjacks which are organic, free from gluten, milk, peanut, egg and soya. They tasted healthy yet yummy, and a wonderful treat, but maybe too pricey to repurchase.

Teapigs Morning Glory Everyday Brew
(From a farm shop, £3.49 for 15 tea bags)
Teapigs is quite a posh tea brand, with all tea bags being biodegradable and the gorgeous packaging makes it perfect for gifting. The farm shop were offering a cheaper price, compared to other stockists so I thought it was a perfect opportunity to give them a go. The everyday brew flavour interested me, adding a bit of luxury to an everyday cup of tea. The taste was gorgeous, I liked the mixture of blends into one. I enjoyed trying the brand out, but can’t see myself repurchasing, down to the cost.

Pukka Elderberry & Echinacea with Elderflower Tea 
(From Morrisons, £2.47 for 20 tea bags)
One of my all-time favourite tea brands and flavours, I thoroughly enjoyed sharing the box with my Mum. The packaging is just stunning throughout the brand, and I like the colours on this one in particular. The taste is beautiful, and unusual, a mix of fruit, flowers and herbs. I can see myself repurchasing time and time again.

Are you tea crazy like me? What brands would you recommend to me? :-) Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment