Saturday 5 August 2017

Primark & Sports Direct Clothing Haul



I visit my nearest city less often these days with wanting to budget a bit more. I do like having a nosy in my local Primark though, as there are so many bargains to be had in there. I’m always watching Primark haul videos on YouTube too. These days I visit Primark a couple of times a year, for things I need to stock up on. I think the overall theme of this haul is loungewear, for around the house as well as going to yoga. Luckily I picked up some bits perfect for that!

They had a whole stand of hoodies, basically the same one in a variety of colours, the only size 12 left was the mint green, I tried it on, the fit and material were gorgeous. I found the bargain of the day on the sale rack, this Barbie pink jumper dress was a steal for £3.00. I had quick browse in the shoe section, and they had some new stock in, mainly boots. These purple ones stood out to me, especially for the autumnal months. While walking to the queue, I spotted a beautiful messenger bag, a perfect size for day to day and some cosy footlets at the till.

I walked out of Primark satisfied with my purchases, and headed to Sports Direct. I was looking for some fashion bits I saw on their website, I couldn’t see them but tried on two styles of joggers, they were a nice fit and in the sale so they came home with me. So that’s want I picked up recently in town.

Have you been sale shopping lately? 
What things have you been liking in the shops? :-) Xx






Primark
Barbie pink jumper dress SALE £8.00 £3.00
Mint green hoody £7.00
Purple patterned ankle boots £14.00
Pink messenger bag £7.00
Cream cosy footlets £2.50

Sports Direct
Navy and purple Lonsdale cropped joggers SALE £24.99 £7.99
Grey and orange Lonsdale joggers SALE £29.99 £9.99



No comments:

Post a Comment