Wednesday 16 August 2017

Noughty Rise & Shine Haircare


Hello and welcome to a new beauty post, today I wanted to share my thoughts on the Noughty haircare brand which is available in Superdrug. I was so curious about the range, mainly down to it being 97% natural. Free from petrochemicals, parabens, sulphates, silicones, and also being vegan and cruelty-free. And I’m sure you’ve noticed how pretty the packaging is – right? I loved the muted pinks and lilacs throughout, they are definitely very instagramable! At full price, they retail for £6.99 each for the shampoo as well as the conditioner however they are frequently doing offers to get more money off.


So let’s get down to the nitty gritty – how effective were they to use? The tube packaging made using the products in the shower very easy. The shampoo did have a faux silicone like texture which I liked and the conditioner was nice and thick in consistency. They claim to make hair shiny, which I feel they did, but I found the shampoo just a tad drying, so I decided to be more generous with the conditioner, which helped. I wasn’t amazed by how my hair felt afterwards sadly, I was expecting just a little something extra for the price. I was trying the everyday shine range, but maybe other products from Noughty could be better? Overall I was pleased but not astounded. View range here.

Have you seen this brand before? 
Have you tried it for yourself? 
Let me know what you thought! :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment