Tuesday 25 July 2017

Clothing Haul: A New Outfit from Peacocks & New Look

I treated myself to a new outfit last month, and I needed most of these items anyway. Jeans can be such a tricky purchase but the high-waisted style is my favoured fit, and these ones were really comfy and affordably priced. I needed a new top, for day to day, this bright coral one is so bright and makes me think of summer. The trainers are practical for slipping on and off, I’ve been searching for a pair for a while, and I like the sparkle on them. My previous belt was completely battered, so I replaced it with this rose gold choice from New Look. It doesn’t really go with this jeans style, but I have a few pairs that I will wear with it. I’ve already been wearing the items quite a bit already!

Which clothing item is your favourite? 
Do you ever shop in Peacocks or New Look? :-) Xx




Peacocks
Pink coral top £8.00 (Buy/view here)
High-waisted jeans £20.00 (Buy/view here)
Silver glitter trainers £14.00 (Buy/view here)

New Look
Rose gold belt £3.99 (Buy/view here)

(Some of these items are now on sale and have reduced in price 
since I bought them, so be quick to get a bargain!)



No comments:

Post a Comment