Saturday 22 April 2017

The Snack Diaries | Part Two


Nesquik Hot Chocolate
(From Heron Foods, price unknown.)
My brother gifted me this at Christmas, and I was pleased to receive it. I wasn’t sure what kind of quality to expect, but it was lovely. I suppose you can have it as sweet as you want by putting more powder in, the flavour was nice and a great budget alternative to the Whittard’s variety. For the best taste, I used all milk with it and heated it in the microwave.

Cadbury’s Mini Eggs
(From Poundland, £1.00)
What’s Easter without Cadbury’s mini eggs, they are so moreish too. I used this particular pack to decorate a baking project over Easter. There were a few left so I shared them with family and enjoyed them!


Jordan’s Frusli Juicy Blueberry Cereal Bars
(From Poundland, £1.00 for six bars)
These were so yummy, and a great healthier option than say a chocolate bar. The product appeared good value, the packaging was striking, and I can’t wait to try other flavours they were offering. They were juicy and moist, and perfect with a cuppa. 

Twinning’s Fruit Tea Multi-Pack
(From Co-op, price around £2.70 for 20 teabags)
Probably the best budget fruit tea I’ve come across, and each of the four flavours I loved including cranberry and strawberry, mango and strawberry, blackcurrant and blueberry and finally ST clements. The flavours were sweet and not sharp in taste at all, each as mouth-watering as the next.


What have you been snacking on lately? Do you have any Easter chocolate left? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment