Saturday 8 April 2017

Rhubarb & Custard Shower & Bath Soak by Treat Me



I was browsing Superdrug the other day for cruelty-free beauty products to try and they seemed to have some new ranges available including ‘Paradise’ which has some fab gifting options such as bubble bars, soaps etc. and another range ‘Treat Me’ offering some affordable bath and shower soaks in some gorgeous scents. I was in need of a new shower gel, and was spoilt for a choice in the ‘Treat Me’ section. They had avocado and wild strawberry, salted caramel, raspberry and vanilla etc. I ended up buying the rhubarb and custard which as soon as I smelt, I adored and it's probably nicer than any other product I have tried in a while.

Superdrug seem to have upped their game on the cruelty-free front, and all their own brand products have the cruelty-free bunny logo on packaging. The ‘Treat Me’ shower and bath are 500ml for £2.99 although I’ve noticed offers ongoing and managed to pick one up for £1.99 which seems amazing value. The ingredients are not 100% natural unfortunately, and this particular item includes SLS. I’m often drawn to more artificial scents, although I know some natural scents can be gorgeous too. I would recommend this product, it lathers so nicely, and leaves a lingering scent. Great as either a shower gel or bath soak. See range here.



P.S. While I was doing my product photography in the garden, my pet chickens came over in an inquisitive fashion, and they put a smile on my face as they enjoyed being included!

What beauty/bath products have you been trying lately? 
Do you have any recommendations? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment