Monday 17 April 2017

Easter Weekend Photo Diary & Ramble

Happy Easter! Hope your weekend is going well so far. 
I wanted to share with you a few clips from my Easter so let’s begin…

Thursday > Star Buds Café

Our family traditionally watch the Grand National every year. We rarely win on bets but this year between us we came first and second. The winning total was about £8 so we put it towards coffees and cakes at our favourite local café, Star Buds. I had chocolate milk shake in a vintage glass and lemon flapjack. The café is part of a garden centre so we had a wander round and because I’ve been getting into gardening this past year I picked up a plant called a Hebe in pink paradise. As expected I took many photos from our little outing.





Good Friday > Baking

I wanted to take some time out to do some baking, after being so busy for the past few months. I made hot cross bun bread and butter pudding which went down well. Check out my previous blog post for all the details.


Saturday > Chill Time at Home

Saturday was a catch-up day, I did things like wrote and published a blog post, did a spot of gardening, watched some friends episodes and read some on my latest book, Chocolat by Joanne Harris.



Easter Sunday > The Stray by the Beach

We headed out early to a spot overlooking our local beach and I took some photographs, it was surprisingly quiet but I greeted a few dogs/dog walkers and managed a few pet portraits. My brother bought the Easter eggs this year from Heron Foods, they were doing some amazing deals, he got us all a Galaxy crispy chocolate bar for 65p each and a M&Ms Easter egg for £1.05 times two for me and him.






Easter Monday > Chill Time at Home

Today I will be catching up on errands, make an attempt to finish my latest book and a few other bits. :-)


How was your Easter weekend? 
Did you get anything from the Easter bunny? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment