Monday 12 December 2016

November Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Favourites



So I’m a little late with my monthly favourites but still wanted to share what I had been loving in the previous month, and I have some special things to discuss. First off my brother bought me a chocolate advent calendar, the Disney illustrations are so pretty and from eating the chocolates so far they are really good for the price he paid. I’ve been trialling different brands of hot chocolate and was delighted to have a few that I thought were amazing. The Wispa one was so bubbly and the Options mint as well as chocolate orange had an authentic flavour. My Mum and I go to a lovely little hair dressers near where we live, and they have started selling fashion accessories, jewellery and homeware goods. It makes the experience of going in for a trim more fun and I also picked up this light up pink bottle. Its battery operated and looks so beautiful in low light.



In November I watched a few Christmas films early, I have The Holiday on DVD, not only is it my fav Christmas film but one of my fav films of all time. Its very heart warming and festive. I watched Love Actually but The Holiday stood out more. I read a book in November, my first from Colleen Hoover an author who I found through Book YouTube. I rated it five out of five stars, the romance was very charged and the plot twists were incredible. I spoke about it previously in my latest book post here. I have a star beauty product, this hair treatment by Percy & Reed. The Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Overnight Recovery has given my hair a moisture boost after I was running low on general conditioner. I actually received it free in a magazine and found it later in one of my draws.




I have two fashion pieces too, this blue faux fur trimmed coat that I’ve had for years, I promised to myself to make more use out of it and have had a few compliments while wearing it out. And finally my good old Next onesie, who doesn’t love the idea of a onesie? This too I’ve had a while, and it’s been perfect to snuggle up in on winter evenings. So that is my November favs wrapped up. What things have you been loving at the moment? Do you own a onesie too? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment