Monday 26 September 2016

Early Autumn Beauty Haul


Today’s beauty haul is collective from throughout the past months and includes some natural, supermarket and highstreet brands hence it’s a bit of a mixed bag. Faith In Nature is one of my most loved natural brands so I researched the best place to repurchase some things from them. Amazon has a great selection and offered some products I was struggling to find elsewhere. I’ve been using their rejuvenating facial wash a good while now on and off but unfortunately it’s not easily available to buy these days. It’s certainly a holy grail item though, review here. I wanted to re-try the FIN face wipes, the scent is very fresh but in general not as good as I remembered them to be. I’m totally loving the FIN chocolate shower gel and foam bath, the chocolate fragrance is just amazing and addictive. A review of this is due!

A little present from my Mum were these Asda sensitive skin cleansing wipes, I’m yet to try them but want to see how they compare with the others I bought. Plus online they were priced at £0.75 what a bargain! Finally I bought a foundation, I was dreading trying to find a new one, as this sort of makeup product can be so difficult to get right particularly when buying online. Although it’s not a natural/organic choice I picked up the Maybelline dream matte mouse in light porcelain. I struggle with shade matching with my pale skin but this is okay. I used to use the brand in my teens and liked it. It will keep me going but let me know if you have any foundation recommendations that are well priced/natural/good for pale skin.

Did you like this beauty haul? Have you been shopping lately? :-) Xx


Amazon
Faith in Nature Organic Rejuvenating Facial Wash 150 ml £6.25 (BUY HERE)
Faith In Nature Chocolate Shower Gel & Foam Bath 400ml £5.75 (BUY HERE)
Faith In Nature 3 In 1 Facial Wipes 25 Wipes £3.85 (BUY HERE)

Asda
ASDA The Skin System Sensitive Facial Cleansing Wipes £0.75 (BUY HERE)

Superdrug
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation 004 Light Porcelain £7.69 (BUY HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment