Saturday 10 September 2016

Collective Autumn Clothing haul. Primark, Peacocks etc.




Last month I went into town to do some shopping, as I wanted to pick up a few early Christmas presents and I manged to bag myself a few bits in Primark and M&S for myself too. My first stop was M&S, I do occasionally really love the store for sophisticated pieces and the sale rack caught my eye. I tried on this tunic shirt with different coloured vertical stripes going down it. It was a nice fit and seemed like a piece that could be worn all year round. The next stop was Primark and they had started stocking up on their A/W range. I noticed things like jumpers and hats etc. I was still a little early for that stuff but as I was browsing the men’s section two beautiful jumpers caught my attention. The first was a navy and white striped style and the second was in a jersey fabric with camo sleeves. Although they were for men I tried them on and you couldn’t tell so I stocked up on them for winter.

A few other bits I bought from Primark included an asymmetric grey t-shirt, another multi-seasonal piece and great for layering in autumn. And lastly from Primark I purchased some cosy socks, which I always stock up on. So there are a few other pieces in this haul from another shopping trip which I wanted to include. While I was in Peacocks browsing their accessories a few things interested me such as the lovely bag charms. The fluffy ones are really in fashion at the moment so I got a pink one and another with a pink heart/tassel on. I love khaki as a colour in autumn, and I thought this fringed oversized purse would come in use for storing my phone or makeup etc. I don’t go in Shoe Zone too often now but they had a lovely selection of slippers, these animal print ones seemed great for the colder months.

Are you excited for A/W fashion? What was your fav piece from my haul? :-) Xxx





What I Bought & Prices.

Primark
Camouflage sleeved crew jumper £10.00
Blue striped jumper £9.00
Grey striped asymmetric t-shirt £6.00
Mink striped cosy socks SALE £2.00 £1.70

Peacocks
Khaki oversized purse SALE £5.00 £3.00
Pink tassel heart bag charm £2.50
Pale pink fluffy bag charm £3.00

Marks & Spencer
Yellow stripe tunic shirt SALE £28.00 £14.00

Shoe Zone
Animal print ballerina slippers £4.99




No comments:

Post a Comment