Monday 19 September 2016

A Photo Diary: Campervan Touring In North Yorkshire.

Back in June my family and I went on holiday in our campervan. There were a fair few photos to edit through but I thought now would be a perfect time to show you a little photo diary of the things we got up to. We visited different spots around North Yorkshire such as Runswick Bay, Staithes and Sandsend. The weather was good to us most of the time although we had a rainy day too. I enjoyed coffee and lunch outings as well as visiting a gorgeous garden centre near Whitby which really inspired me with my efforts in my own garden. I’d never been to Sandsend before, which is a beach spot just outside of Whitby and very picturesque. The experience of touring different campsite locations was interesting, and different from going to our holiday cottage we had visited past years. We have been on another break since then, we toured more places earlier this month around Wensleydale which was lovely too, and this will be shared in a post soon. I hope you enjoy my photos from North Yorkshire, there is a mixture of foodie, landscape, macro, selfies etc.

Have you been away this year? What are your favourite places to visit? :-) Xx






















No comments:

Post a Comment