Wednesday 31 August 2016

Pacifica Island Vanilla Reed Diffuser



This was the first reed diffuser I had ever tried so I was excited to see how I liked it. I went for the Pacifica brand largely for the lovely scents they offer. I opted for island vanilla and was delighted with the fragrance. I found it to be musky, fruity and unique just like the description online. The first day or so it was a little strong but after then it was just the right amount of aroma throughout the day. I can easily see myself either buying another reed diffuser by them and maybe experimenting with another fragrance. But I do love the island vanilla variety which is available as a perfume…very tempted! “The Fragrance: Inspired by the unique magic of Tahitian vanilla, this sensual blend sets sweet and sultry vanilla absolute, with honey-jasmine notes and a touch of fruitiness, against a deep and beautiful base of tea.”

I adore Pacifica packaging, it’s so bright and cheerful but modern at the same time. I did a blog post on one of their body butters here and that particular packaging is gorgeous. What’s good is they are a 100% natural. For those of you who are interested they are also vegan, gluten-free, as well as paraben, and sulphate free. Pleasingly they are cruelty-free and not tested on animals. Their reed diffusers are priced at £15.00 on Naturisimo.com and offer free delivery. Click here to view the range. So my final thoughts are that I would highly recommend this product, it gives me a warm feeling when I get a gorgeous scented breeze and the kind that would be appropriate as we come into autumn.

Have you tried a reed diffuser before? If so which one? :-) Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment