Friday 19 August 2016

Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava Body Butter


Today I wanted to talk to you about this lovely body butter I’ve been using by the brand Pacifica. They do a variety of scents but the Hawaiian ruby guava one appealed to me most, I love this fruity summer product and have been using it every time I get out of the shower. Here’s a description… “Pacifica Hawaiian ruby guava body butter helps fight signs of aging while adding deep moisture and protection. Made with nature's best moisturizers, shea butter, almond oil and safflower oil, Pacifica's paraben-free body butter is a skin must-have. Inspired by a surfing trip to Hawaii, this sexy and sultry tropical blend combines sweet, berry-like notes of guava with a bright, citrusy top note of pomelo and a warm and subtle coconut base.”

The beautiful combination of sweet and fruity is very noticeable after applying and easily doubles up as a perfume. It lingers on well into the day and it really is like summer in a tube. The butter is rich and moisturising, perfect for people with dry skin. It sinks in fairly quickly too. I was attracted to the packaging, it’s just gorgeous, and I love the bright colours. Each range in the brand has a different design which I think is lovely. Also what’s really great is Pacifica do not test on animals, are cruelty-free and vegan. Products are also free from nasties such as parabens. At £14.95 it seems you are paying for what you get and I’m sure the 236ml tube will last well. I would highly recommend this product! Buy it online here.

Do you like Pacifica too? What products from the brand would you like to try? :-) xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment