Saturday 6 August 2016

July Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Favourites



July was a nice month for me with my birthday and other little outings over this period. My actual birthday was quite quiet but I was blessed to receive some lovely gifts from my family, my birthday haul here. Over the last couple of weeks I’ve been catching up with blog photography and not had as much time to experiment with new products. Towards the end of the month though, I have found myself gathering a few awesome favourites which I wanted to share with you. I’ve been enjoying the sunshine, and therefore some summer related fashion pieces. I picked up these floral cropped jeans from Peacocks earlier in the year and have been getting my use out of them. I styled them alongside this M&S blue tunic and have been wearing this outfit combo loads!

Unusually I have a lot of new homeware pieces that I haven’t really shared on my blog yet although I thought it was time I did. For example I purchased this beautiful dream catcher for my room in pretty purple and pink colours. Its fair trade and handcrafted, which is brilliant. They are stocked on Amazon and do all sizes and colours, link here. Another little piece for my room, was this collection of purple glitter coasters and I’ve already had compliments on them. These too were found on Amazon, link here. I previously mentioned over the summer I’ve been getting into gardening, so it felt right to show something, I planted these mixed bright flower seeds and now I’m eager for them to flower.



The final ‘lifestyle’ related thing is a book, ‘Don’t Even Think About It’ by Sarah Mlynowski has been a favourite of mine from a stack I’ve completed. I did a mini review series blog post here if you want to find out more. I will say I loved the unique science-fiction twist in the plot, and is suitable for younger readers. I was so lucky to win a competition online, and so far I’ve been enjoying two of the Zoella products which I was sent. Both the body cream and bath salts smell insanely good, look out for a little review. I’ve been trialling some products by a brand called Organic Surge, and I wanted to mention in particular their shampoo, I just love it! The strong apple scent is gorgeous and the brand offer more natural alternatives to everyday products. Lastly I’ve been enjoying two Pacifica products, their Waikiki Pikake roll on perfume (an old fav!) and the Hawaiian Ruby Guava body butter which is the ultimate summer time treat.

What have you been up to in July? Which item interested you the most? xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment