Sunday 10 July 2016

Hurraw! Lime Lip Balm



Today I wanted to share a beautiful all natural and organic lip balm. I’ve been really pleased with the quality of the formula, it glides on silky smooth and afterwards my lips feel in better condition. Hurraw! do so many scents, in fact they all looked amazing online but I ended up picking the lime edition as I figured it will see me through the summer months. The lime scent is zingy, fresh and makes me feel in a good mood. Online the lime lip balm was described as follows: ‘This organic lip balm is just like squeezing a lime slice in your favourite summer drink or remembering those limeade popsicles of youth. You will love the zesty zing of our lime balm!’.

I was also tempted by the grapefruit, and SPF15 one for summer and the chocolate or night treatment one for winter. Either way I think I will be repurchasing! The packaging is well made, and I like the design too. Prices for the lip balms start at £4.49 on Naturisimo with free delivery. This brand of lip balms are 100% natural, organic, vegan, and gluten free as well as stating they do not test on animals and are cruelty free. I think that’s amazing and would definitely recommend this product! View range here. Hope you are having a pleasant Sunday so far! Let me know if you are interested in this product. Helen xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment