Tuesday 31 May 2016

Purity Facial Wash Review


Hi there! Today’s post is a review of a natural face wash by the brand Purity. Before purchasing this item I had never actually heard of the brand however on Holland&Barrett you can find a varied selection of products by them at reasonable prices. Purity offer skincare including items such as moisturisers, a cleansing lotion and a face mask etc. All the packaging across the brand is very understated and simple. The ingredients are mostly natural and organic but vary from product to product. It claims to be fragrance free across the brand too which is great for more sensitive skin.

So what were my main thoughts after using this face wash? I was quite impressed, a little went a long way and it was gentle on the skin. It foamed up really nicely and left my skin baby soft and extra clean. I’ve been using this product a while now on and off, my skin seems to like it and I haven’t had any breakouts from it. This particular item has a none-offensive clean soapy scent and I recommend it to others with sensitive skin which my skin is. It was nice to see this item is 98% natural and 70% organic, including ingredients such as almond oil and aloe vera. The facial wash comes in a 150ml bottle with a very modern cap which makes getting the product out really easy and also handy to travel with. Priced at £5.29 so it’s not too bad on the purse strings. Shop the brand here.

Does this product seem appealing to you? Do you have any skincare tips to share? Hope you had a lovely May, wow its whizzed by, see you in June! H xx

No comments:

Post a Comment