Monday 4 April 2016

Pacifica Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes


I’ve been meaning to chat to you all about this product for a while, so now Easter has quietened down I really wanted to share my thoughts. I had these cleansing wipes on my shopping list and after finally testing them out I think they are brilliant. I have such high praise for Pacifica, as their perfumes are amazing so I figured these wipes smelling of coconut must be as beautifully fragranced and they were! The coconut scent is not overpowering but lovely all the same, making the cleansing process that much more enjoyable. I found the material of the wipes were super soft against the skin and had just the right amount of moisture in them. They are a perfect way of getting rid of makeup if you are in a hurry and although they don’t remove waterproof makeup, I actually did use it around the eyes and found it perfectly fine.

I have fairly sensitive skin, and some types of skincare products just break me out but the Pacifica wipes were super kind to my skin and I was highly impressed. The blue and yellow abstract design on the packaging is gorgeous, I love it! Also the brand is very ethically made, they are cruelty free, vegan and biodegradable. The ingredients are all natural, free from sulfates, gluten, parabens, and petroleum. This product is just an amazing all-rounder. I purchased them on Naturisimo at £4.99, click here to view. I would highly recommend this item to my blog readers!

Have you heard of Pacifica before? What is your go-to for cleansing wipes? :-) xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment