Friday 8 April 2016

My Thoughts on Three Weleda Products




Weleda Soothing Facial Cream / £11.27 for 30ml / buy
This face cream was very kind to the skin and soothing like the name suggests. I enjoyed using it and it left my skin really moisturised and refreshed. It absorbed into the skin nicely and I found it a great base for makeup, it wasn’t too oily. The only negative was I wasn’t overly keen on the almond scent, it just wasn’t to my taste.

Weleda Sensitive Body Lotion / £13.95 for 200ml / buy
This body lotion was a joy to use, quite soothing like the facial cream and left my skin super soft and hydrated. The lotion glided on so smoothly and felt light as air on the skin. It sank in extremely quickly too. I wasn’t as keen on the scent but overall it’s a lovely product.

Weleda Cleansing Milk / £8.94 for 100ml / buy
This product had a different fragrance to the other two, it was pleasant and I preferred it to the almond scent although I struggled to think how to describe it. It actually reminded me on the smell of a lovely natural health shop I visited often on holiday. Anyway this cleansing milk was lovely to apply to this skin and removed any dirt except eye makeup. After applying it and then washing it off my skin felt baby soft.


You can buy these products individually so I wanted to share my thoughts however I bought these three products in a minis gift set that was in stock at Christmas priced at £8.50, sadly I think it’s out of stock now. I like their sensitive range, I find it works well on my skin. I have high praise for Weleda as a brand, I also adore their body washes too as they have some beautiful scents and I like the formula. Weleda products are 100% natural, vegan, free from parabens, artificial fragrance, not tested on animals and cruelty free.

Have you tried Weleda products before? What is your favourite natural product at the moment? :-) xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment