Monday 21 March 2016

Aussie Volume Shampoo


After using the Aussie miracle shine shampoo and loving it so much I decided to test out the volume version. For fine, limp hair this product aims to leave your hair with body and fullness from roots to tips. Unfortunately I wasn’t that keen on it, it did give my hair a bit of thickness but also left it quite dry too, too dry to use every time in the shower. I had to rotate it with another shampoo which was more conditioning. I did actually enjoy using it now and again when my hair needed a good clean or was a little greasy plus the scent was lovely and sweet.

I’m always on the hunt for a great volume shampoo as my hair is generally quite fine. I don’t think I will be repurchasing this product but I still have high praise for Aussies miracle shine because I think it’s one of the best I’ve ever come across, it leaves my hair nourished and super shiny. The brand is a bit more expensive than your bog standard shampoo, for the 300ml volume shampoo it’s priced at £4.19 on Boots. The miracle shine shampoo is £5.99 for the 500ml.

Do you like Aussie as a brand? What are your thoughts on their shampoos? :-) xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment