Monday 29 February 2016

Visit to Star Buds Tea Room and Nursery.

My Mum, Dad and I paid a visit to a wonderful tea room and nursery not too far from where we live, although we had never been before we were impressed by the friendly atmosphere and lovely homemade cakes. I had a decaf cappuccino with cream accompanied with a tasty brownie. My Dad had a homemade lemon drizzle type cake, which he commented to be very nice while my Mum had a toasted teacake with a cup of coffee.

I loved the contemporary interior, the style was really eye-catching with light up stars and latest magazines to read while you have a moment to yourself. We had a look around the nursery afterwards, it was pleasant to ponder round all the blooming plants, it made me feel ready for spring. My Dad picked out some yellow flowers including daffodils and a striking pot to put them in. Overall we really enjoyed the visit and felt it would be nice to pop in for a cuppa again sometime. I brought my camera along to capture some of the experience, I hope you enjoyed my review!

Do you like visiting these kind of places too? Do you have a favourite tearoom near you, if so what’s it like? :-) xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment