Wednesday 17 February 2016

Naturisimo // Natural Beauty Product Haul


In today’s post I have a haul from a natural beauty online store I recently discovered through Emma at JustEmma.co.uk. Thank you to her for introducing me to some new brands over on her blog and recommending Naturismo.com because I was struggling to find an affordable place online for natural and organic beauty products. Overall I was very pleased with their service, the free postage and quick delivery was excellent plus the prices were better than a lot of other similar retailers. I wanted to treat myself to something which was also practical so thought I would try two luxurious shower gels, one by Weleda and the other by Caudalie. I had never used a Caudalie product before so felt excited about trying their zeste shower gel. The Weleda Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body Wash looked promising from the reviews and know the brand is good quality.

This haul was focussed around trying new brands and although I have tried a perfume by Pacifica I was curious to see if their skincare range matched up, these coconut cleansing wipes looked gorgeous and I looked forward to trying them. I have been wanting to try some products by Ila Spa for the past month or so and by purchasing their travel set I could try different products in miniatures to see if they were any good. This haul was a bit of a treat for me, to give myself a bit of a pick me up, I can’t wait to get trying these natural/organic products and reviewing them!

Do any of these products take your fancy? Do you have any natural/organic beauty recommendations for me? :-) xx


Caudalie Zeste de Vigne Shower Gel £8.55 (Buy Here)
Weleda Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body Wash £6.92 (Buy Here)
Pacifica Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes £4.99 (Buy Here)
Ila Spa Travel Essentials Collection £12.00 (Buy Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment