Tuesday 23 February 2016

Caudalie ‘Zeste de Vigne’ Shower Gel



Following an online natural beauty haul I have been trying this shower gel by Caudalie. I wanted to treat myself to a high end product and this shower gel caught my eye. It’s a tad pricey at £8.55 but I was hoping for something rather special from the brand. This is my first Caudalie product, I’ve seen reviews popping up from them on beauty blogs. What is great about the shower gel is it has a natural formula, it’s suitable for sensitive skin, soap-free, vegetarian, and free from parabens, perfumes, and synthetic colours. From the description on the bottle it tells us it is enriched with aloe vera and helps maintain the skins pH balance. The scent is described as sweet lemon, petitgrain and bergamot.

So how did I find this product? I felt it did restore my skins pH balance and the gel like formula was really intriguing, like none of the other shower gels I have used. I felt very spoilt when applying it in the shower. The sweet lemon scent was apparent and I got a whiff of the other ingredients. The scent didn’t blow me away but it was very pleasant. I think the contemporary packaging is very eye-catching and although I am inquisitive to try out other Caudalie products I don’t think I will be repurchasing this item, mainly down to the price. Buy here.

Have you ever tried something from Caudalie? What is your go-to shower gel? :-) xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment