Monday 4 January 2016

January Sales Shopping Haul

I thought today I would post my sales purchases from just after Christmas. I only got a few key items that I really liked or needed this year. I was in desperate need of some new everyday boots, my others were falling to pieces. These ones from Store Twenty One are stylish and the material is so soft. From the same store I spotted a beautiful shimmery rose gold purse, although this was not in the sale it was too nice to pass up.

One of my fav purchases were these gorgeous slipper socks from Dorothy Perkins, I haven’t stopped wearing them in the house since I got them. They are incredibly cosy with a fleece lining and subtle sequins on the bobbles outside. I couldn’t resist them and bought them alongside some polar bear cosy socks.

I passed up many of the online sales, I visited the online Boots sale but felt I didn’t want to be tempted by any more gift sets, I find these aren’t as easy to blog so instead I bought a few special natural/organic toiletries from Holland & Barrett when they had offers on. Post coming up in a little while!

So how did you do in the sales? Find any amazing bargains? :-) Xxx




Store Twenty One
Soft material brown buckle boots SALE £25 £15
Rose gold lace purse £6

Dorothy Perkins
Fleece lined grey sequin slipper socks SALE £12 £7 (buy here)
Pack of two cosy socks in white/grey SALE £6 £4 (buy here)


No comments:

Post a Comment