Tuesday 1 December 2015

My Current Winter Perfume // Armani Code Satin


I first tested out this perfume on a paper slip in Boots alongside loads of others. I realised after coming home and going through the scents that this perfume would be a perfect purchase and bought the 30ml bottle online for a reasonable £33.99 at Fragrance Direct. (buy here)

Now having my own bottle I’ve been using this sexy, musky and sweet perfume daily. I would say it’s more suited to night wear but I spray a little on my wrists before heading out in the daytime. I’ve already managed to use up half the bottle!

I love buying a winter perfume so the scent will later trigger happy memories. I wanted the scent to remind me of the festive season and I have started doing this with a different perfume each year. Plus the packaging is really glamorous.



Top Notes; Orange Blossom Absolute, Ginger & Pear Sorbet
Heart Notes; Orange Blossom Absolute, Neroli, Arabica Coffee, Sambac Jasmine Absolute
Base Notes; Orange Blossom Absolute, Patchouli, Praline & Vanilla Bean

Have I tempted you with this perfume? What’s your go-to A/W perfume choice? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment