Sunday 27 December 2015

My Christmas In Pictures :-)

Hello! Hope you all had a super Christmas and enjoyed spending time with loved ones. I have had some special highlights over the festive period, I love this season and the build up to Christmas was really awesome this year. I had little days out with close family and friends. I enjoyed Christmas day with my parents and brother. This year my Dad cooked our turkey lunch as unfortunately my Mum was a bit under the weather. The Christmas dinner was really delicious, so well done to my Dad!

I was really blessed with the presents I received, I got some lovely surprises and luckily my family/friends seemed to appreciate what I gifted them. I had one or two comments saying how much they liked what I got them which made me happy. I thought I would share with you a few photo snippets from my Christmas holiday. I didn’t take any on Christmas day but these ones are from throughout December. I did a previous post with activities from the month, if you want to see it click here.

On Boxing Day/today I made a super duper hot chocolate, and have been catching up with my reading and photography. I wanted to take some pictures of my decorations, which I did a little. I mostly photographed our main Christmas tree, my enormous hot chocolate and my Christmas presents ready for my ‘What I got for Christmas’ post which is coming shortly. Also if you were wondering what those handmade labels in the photograph were they are to put on each family members Santa sack, I made them a couple of years back! :-)

Did you have a nice Christmas? How have you been spending your time over the holiday? :-) xxx














No comments:

Post a Comment