Sunday 4 October 2015

North York Moors Holiday Photo Diary

Today's post is a photo diary of my two week holiday in the North York Moors with my family during the summer. I’ve been doing my blog for a good few years now and have slowly been adding more lifestyle posts as it is something I enjoy. I had taken lots of photos so thought I could share them again like I had done previous years. There’s a few more photos you will get to see as they are coming up in separate café review posts.

My holiday was fairly chilled but we went for picnics, to cute cafes, beer gardens, art exhibitions and played some tennis. We stayed in a beautiful cottage where they keep horses and just next door they kept some farm animals. We stayed by the cottage quite a bit. I caught up on my reading and jigsaw etc while my Mum enjoyed baking and playing tablet games. My Dad went on early morning scenic walks and saw lots of nature/animals. My Brother joined us for the second week too!

I wanted to share a link to a guest post I have done on JustEmma.co.uk blog including Helen's Top 10 Photography Tips for Beginners. I would really appreciate it if you went over to have a look and comment. It was my first guest post :-)

So how was your summer? What did you get up to? :-) xxx






























No comments:

Post a Comment