Monday 5 October 2015

Monochrome fashion haul, what I found In the Men’s department for myself.

A couple of weeks back I popped into Peacocks to do some Christmas shopping (Yes Its very early but love to be organised!). I was browsing the men’s department and spotted a few pieces that could easily have been worn on a female. The first item I saw was a bomber jacket, I loved the design and thought it would be easy to style. My eye was also drawn to a black ribbed jumper with a grey panel, I thought this look would fit the masculine vibe that you see on the women’s catwalk shows.

I had a scan through the men’s sale rack, often Peacocks do a really good selection. I saw this blue t-shirt, the colour was divine and at £5.00 decided it would work well as a lounge top. I had a potter into the women’s section and found a simple grey knit with a heart design on the front and after that I headed into the changing rooms. I had a few other items to try on but felt the three items described earlier were keepers.

So I’m getting into the habit of going into the men’s department, actually the tailoring and fit is really good plus men’s fashion is often more classic. I can’t wait to wear the items out and maybe pairing them with jeans or in contrast something quite feminine to balance out the look. Would you wear any of these pieces? What are your thoughts on unisex fashion? Have a great week! :-) xxx







Men's Baseball Jacket £18.00 (Buy online here)
Men's Colour Block Knitted Crew Sweater £16.00 (Buy online here)
Men's Blue Print Slouchy T-shirt SALE £5.00
Grey Speckle Knit Top £12.00 (Buy online here)

No comments:

Post a Comment