Friday 16 October 2015

Castleton, North Yorkshire Tearoom Tour & Review

Today I wanted to share with you a lovely café I visited while on holiday. I really enjoyed the food and experience of the place and would definitely recommend to others who are visiting the area. And if you are not you can eye the lovely food and drink we had :-)

It was our first visit since the refurbishment and I loved the shabby chic cosy style. It was raining at the time and being inside this café was quite comforting. I noticed there were a lot of decorative mirrors which I had fun making into a photo experiment of mirrors within mirrors.

The owner of the place was so friendly and kind. We had a little discussion about how I like my eggs on a hot sandwich and I replied scrambled, she had never heard of this before but she catered for my wishes and made me smile! I was impressed with the menu in general as there were lots of choices and you could mix and match what you had.

My mum had the homemade soup which was mushroom and my dad had a seafood sandwich with side salad. I had a sausage and scrambled egg sandwich with side salad and a hot chocolate. It was all very nice, my hot sandwich was particularly yummy and my Mum was impressed with her soup. I can’t wait to return and try something else on the menu. The prices were so reasonable.

Have you been out to eat somewhere nice? Did you enjoy this post? :-) Xx










No comments:

Post a Comment