Thursday 20 August 2015

TKMaxx, Primark, Peacocks etc. Haul

Today’s post is a haul from a lovely outing I had with a dear friend. She got married this summer and we had a pre wedding shopping date. I will be doing a lifestyle post on this but for now here is what I purchased :-)

We went in a quite a few different shops in town and my friend took me in TKMaxx. I don’t normally shop in there but I was actually really impressed with their latest stock. I found a few items and took them to the changing rooms. I came out with a green dress and grey top with a sequin trim. I would stay they are both unique pieces and priced fairly reasonably.

I go into Peacocks often and there sale was amazing on the day. I love the denim jacket I got which was reduced from £30 to £10. It has a boho type pattern on the front and makes the perfect light weight jacket for this time of year. I bought a few other bits I will let you check those out in the photos.

What shops have you been lovin’ recently? Did anything that I bought catch your eye? xxx









TKMaxx
Grey swirl pattern top £14.99
Green and black pattern dress £14.99

Peacocks
Denim Jacket SALE £10.00
Mini Brief Knickers £5.00

Primark
Plain black ballerina pumps £4.00
Summer pattern socks SALE £2.80

Bargain Buys Discount Shop
Galaxy hot chocolate 99p
Coconut mushroom sweets 99p

Superdrug 
Rimmel hide the blemish concealer in Ivory £3.99

Given as a birthday gift
Two Barry M Gelly nail polishes in Guava 520 and Cardamom 437

No comments:

Post a Comment