Monday 3 August 2015

North York Moors Cottage Holiday Shopping Haul

Here’s the first of many holiday related posts. In the month of June my family and I went on a two week break in a countryside cottage. There was an amazing health shop near where we were staying and on the last day I purchased a few souvenirs.

They had a beautiful selection of all natural beauty and bath products. Plus some gorgeous natural treats such as chocolate, cereal and fresh goods. Over the two weeks I had been buying the odd chocolate bar and herbal tea box. It was nice to pop in every so often to do this!

I bought three beauty items, the first was an eye shadow palette with four neutral shades included. I have been impressed with this product while using it so far. The Faith In Nature facial wash was a repurchase that I had almost forgotten about for a while now but after reusing it its firmly a holy grail item.

Lastly I bought a Weleda citrus body wash. I have never bought any products by the brand previously. The citrus scent appealed to me and was hoping it was a good dupe for the Origins grapefruit shower gel. Expect a few related reviews coming up shortly. In addition the lovely ladies at the health shop gave me a bag of samples, I was thrilled with these too!

Have you heard of Faith In Nature, Lavera or Weleda beauty brands? Are you interested in any of the products mentioned?





Lavera Eyeshadow Quad in Cappuccino Cream 02 £12.50 (Buy here)
Faith In Nature Rejuvenating Facial Wash 150ml £6.25 (Buy here)
Weleda Citrus Creamy Body wash 200ml £7.95 (Buy here)
+ Free samples from a variety of brands

No comments:

Post a Comment