Thursday 20 August 2015

Lifestyle // Shopping Date with A Dear Friend

As you may have seen in my previous post I went into town to do some shopping. I thought in this post I would show some photo snippets from my day. My friend and I wanted to spend some quality time together just before her wedding so we hit the shops and stopped for a bite to eat.

The blogger that I am, I had to take piccies of our amazing refreshments. I had a very indulgent chocolate cake and my friend had an awesome cake with pink icing. She suggested we try the iced lemonade and oh my! It was delicious, plus they looked so Pinterest worthy with the lime and striped straws :-)

We did well with our shopping and picked up some really great things. I took a little photo snippet of what I tried on in the TKMaxx changing rooms. I ended up keeping the green dress and grey swirl pattern top. It was a lovely day, I enjoyed spending it with my friend and hearing her news. If you haven’t already check out my haul from this trip, click here.

What’s been happening with you this month? Been anywhere noteworthy? Xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment