Monday 6 July 2015

My July Primark Haul (With voucher I won on Sophy’s ‘Dizzy Miss Lizzy’ YouTube channel)

Shout out to the beautiful Sophy from Dizzy Miss Lizzy’s blog and YouTube. She opened a competition to her subscribers a little while ago and I was so chuffed to have won. The prize was a £20 Primark voucher.

Her blog and YouTube channel are awesome. I’ve been following her videos and posts for a while now. I find her ideas for these are really good, and interesting to view. She is always so friendly and genuine in her videos/blogposts plus her editing and style is fab too.

Her YouTube is https://www.youtube.com/user/sophyvj
Her blog is: http://www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk/

I was really excited to do this blogpost for a couple of reasons. Firstly it was the first competition I had won on YouTube plus I had been in and out of Primark a couple of times and come out with nothing. However last weekend I went in and there were so many gorgeous items in stock.

I thought the sale that day was excellent. The young man that served me said it was one of the busiest weekends for the shop. I felt like I came out with some real gems and at sale prices too. I went on a Sunday as I find it less busy and arrived just as it was opening. I headed straight to the back where it was less busy and had a good look in the sale bit. I had a good wander round the shop then went to the changing rooms before it got busy. Afterwards I picked up my accessories :-)

I won’t go into too much depth about individual items but let me know your fav items from the photographs. Have you been shopping in Primark lately? Do you like what I bought? :-) xxxx















 
Yellow speckle cosy jumper (SALE) £5.00
Lime green cardigan (SALE) £5.90
Orange knitted top (SALE) £5.00
Monochrome grid top (SALE) £5.00
Monochrome panel skirt (SALE) £5.00
White knit jumper £10
Supportive sport socks (SALE) £1.00
5pk of blue tennis socks £2.50
Grey Knit Slippers £3.00
2pk detail belts £3.00
2pk embroidered belts £2.00
Pineapple scrunchie £1.50
50pk elastic bobbles £1.00
5pk neon swirl bobbles £1.50
Body Puffs £1.00 X 2
(I went over the £20)


No comments:

Post a Comment