Saturday 18 July 2015

My Birthday Haul 2015 :-)

Hey there folks! Today’s post is what I got for my birthday. I received some really lovely things so big thank you to my family, it is much appreciated.

My Mum mentioned she ran out nice wrapping paper to wrap my presents so she used bits and bobs from the scrap box. Personally I love the effort she put into it, the wrapping looked really good especially with the flowers and ribbons!

I got a few ‘beauty blogger’ type items. Basically things that I can blog about later :-) I’m really excited to get stuck into Front Roe by Louise Roe which is a fashion inspiration coffee table book.

My brother bought me some hair care items by V05 which is a brand I had never used before and my Mum got me a Burt’s Bees Lip balm, I love Burt’s bees Brand. I received the same Rituals bath set from the previous year as it was in the sale. The products are divine so I was lucky to get this again.

I really got into buying posh magazines such as Elle from my holiday. The articles are actually really interesting so my Dad kindly bought me a new issue of Vogue and U.S Elle.

Did you like any of my gifts? Has it recently been your Birthday, please send a link just below if you’ve done a haul recently! :-) Xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment