Sunday 19 July 2015

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair

For those of you who are yet to try this highly raved about product or maybe you wanted to compare notes if you already have this item here is a little review :-)

I was pleasantly surprised after using it that it really was an awesome concealer. The consistency was quite thick but blended into the skin nicely. I found it to be a high coverage formulation with fabulous staying power.

I rarely give into hype with up and coming products but this one has been around a good while yet I still hear high praises on blogs all over the web. In honesty the price was a deciding factor, at £4.19 from boots it seemed reasonable and I found myself walking to the till with this one in shade fair.

The colour match is just a tiny bit dark for my porcelain skin but lovely in the summer months when I tan up slightly. It only comes in four shades which is a bit disappointing but despite this it is quite simply one of the best concealers I have ever come across especially at drugstore prices. Buy on Boots.com here.

Have you tried this product? How did you find the shades, did they match up to your skin okay? xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment