Monday 29 December 2014

What I got for Christmas 2014 :-)

I’ve been doing this post for a couple of years now. I enjoy sharing and talking to other bloggers to find out what they got and to tell them what I have received.

In our family we write lists and this year I wanted less stuff but more high quality products. This way I don’t have loads of bulky items hanging around all year. My friend got me a Philosophy bath set which I can’t wait to use. I was given an Origins hand cream set, my love for Origins has really grown, and they are gorgeous! I have a few more Origins products in my Christmas sales post coming up soon.

As a surprise my mum got me a jumbo hot chocolate set and a tea hamper both from a lovely brand called Whittard. I can’t wait to try them out!! I got lots more activity based gifts from my parents this year including books, DVDs, CDs, a jigsaw etc.

My Favourite surprise was the Miranda Hart Maracattack DVD and some maracas. I laughed when I opened it, I thought it was hilarious and fab! Can’t wait to have a go ha! :-)

Please get in touch with your ‘What I got for Christmas post’ would love to share ideas :-) Expect a Christmas sales haul very soon! Best wishes for 2015! xxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment