Saturday 27 December 2014

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year. My Christmas In Photos!

Hi and a very Merry Christmas! Hope you had a lovely few days. Please let me know what you’ve been up too in the comments below, maybe spending time with loved ones, eating too much food, braving the Boxing Day sales etc! :-)

Our family spread Christmas activities over the month so we saw family the weekend before Christmas and I saw my friends over December and went to a few festive outings like markets and local fairs.

Christmas day was with my immediate family including Mum, Dad and my Brother. We opened presents in the morning, had Christmas lunch and chilled out the rest of the day. It was fairly relaxed and very nice :-)

I’m planning on doing a ‘What I got for Christmas’ post as well as a ‘What I got in the sales’ post. Let me know if you have or are going to do the same :-) I’m planning on hitting the sales with friends which I’m looking forward to!

Heres a few photo snippets from my Christmas, hope you enjoy them….The last photo is of some vintage baubles I won in a facebook competition for York House :-D










No comments:

Post a Comment