Monday 6 October 2014

No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick In 'Bare'

I thought it was about time I reviewed this gorgeous lipstick. After receiving it as a gift I decided to tell you all about it. My Mum picked this No7 lipstick product in the colour Bare. It’s a lovely Autumnal nudey brown colour. It kind of reminds me of the Kylie Jenner lipstick colour people have been going mad for.

Now we are coming into A/W I thought it would be a great idea to dig this little gem out. The formula is just perfection. It glides onto the lips even if they are a little dry with the cold weather. As the name suggests is stays perfect for hours.

It retails at £9.95 and the colour range is pretty darn good. I will definitely be investing in one or two more colours. The packaging is sleek and stylish. I find No7 is a very reliable brand for makeup and skincare and this product is no exception. Buy Here.

Do you like No7 products? What lipstick have you been wearing as we come into Autumn/Winter?





No comments:

Post a Comment