Friday 5 September 2014

Escada Born In Paradise Eau de Toilette 30ml (£24.50)

I got this perfume while I was on my Leeds Miley Cyrus concert trip weekend and thought I would do a little review for you. I bought the perfume in York on the second day in The Perfume Shop department inside Superdrug. The shop assistants were lovely and gave me lots of extras for example a free makeup bag and perfume samples.

The perfume is described as ‘Inspired by the famous Pina Colada cocktail, a delicious blend of pineapple, juicy fruits and coconut milk. A sunny perfume based on a fusion of gourmand and fruity accords.’

Its a beautiful summer fragrance whether you take it on holiday, wear to the beach or anything like that. I’ve loved Escada perfumes for years. I was hooked after first buying Escada Island Kiss when it was first brought out.

I think the scent is wonderful; I love the hint of coconut which makes it a little different from the other Escada perfumes. I did find the scent didn’t last incredibly well but for the money, you can splash it on a bit more generously.

It doesn’t quite live up to the original Island Kiss but it’s a very lovely perfume with a unique scent. I recommend it if you are looking for that perfect summer holiday perfume. I know we are going into A/W now so maybe it will be nice for S/S 2015? ;-)

Have you tried Escada perfumes? Which one is your fav? Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment