Thursday 28 August 2014

My First Mac Purchase. Lipstick In Plumful.

Last Christmas I received this wonderful Mac lipstick. It was my first ever Mac purchase and on Christmas day I was so pleased to find this in my stocking.

Plumful is a beautiful natural plumy colour. I would say this is a beautiful colour to wear in the evening if you are going somewhere posh like a restaurant or if you are away on holiday.

The finish is lustre and have been really impressed with the formula. I nearly always wear matt lipsticks, this is fairly matt but with a little extra moisture. It’s easily buildable too. You can wear it during the day is you apply less and dab with a tissue in my opinion. I found the quality to be very good and loved the vanilla scent. 

I’m now on my second Mac lipstick. I received ‘Brave’ for my birthday. This is a similar colour but a little less bold than ‘Plumful’. Its a great buildable pinky nude.

I chose the colours from blog colour swatches and browsing Debenhams online. My advice would be to choose a colour you think you will get the most wear from. If you are looking for a special occasion product or just want to treat yourself a Mac lipstick is a wonderful thing to have.





No comments:

Post a Comment